Northern Virginia mid-size CPA Firm is growing and seeks Staff Auditors.
Our audit team works with clients in many industries including: government contractors, non-profits, construction, professional services and employee benefit plans.
As a Staff Auditor, a qualified candidate will have the opportunity to make an impact by:
- Planning and performing audits and procedural reviews using tools and techniques common to the auditing profession, and/or
- Preparing a variety of tax returns, perform accounting services to adjust client books and conduct research, tax planning and projections.
- Working with a variety of clients within different industries.
- Working closely with and learning from all levels of management.
- Working with a mentor to develop their career goals.
- Being an integral part of the team
A qualified Staff Auditor will:
- 1+ years experience
- Have a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Accounting
- Have 150 credit hours
- Be able to multi-task and remain organized in a high client volume environment
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate strong organization skills and attention to detail.
Ranked as a Top Workplace for many years by The Washington Post, Thompson Greenspon knows this is due to the fact that their top priority is ensuring a happy and healthy workplace. The Firm achieves this by:
- Focusing on a work/life balance.
- Being one of the top 20 firms headquartered in Virginia, the firm provides new challenges, opportunities and exposure to all facets of public accounting and a diverse client base, while still maintaining a personal, collaborative environment.
- Fostering career development by providing opportunities for regular training, seminars, continuing education programs and conferences and sponsoring a mentoring program.
- Offering growth potential. Thompson Greenspon strongly believes in organic growth, many members of their leadership team began with the firm as a staff accountant.
- Providing the technology and resources available at larger firms.
Compensation: We offer competitive salaries and benefits package, Fridays off in the summer, and an excellent working environment, including free parking and gym access. Visitwww.tgccpa.com for more information on our Firm and benefits offered.
About us: Since 1956, Thompson Greenspon has provided audit, accounting, financial reporting, tax, consulting and advisory services to a broad spectrum of clients. We are located in Fairfax, Virginia and serve clients throughout the nation.
Contact Thompson Greenspon today to learn how to have a rewarding, challenging career and an excellent work life balance.
Partnering in your professional success. Proud to be one of The Washington Post’s Top Workplaces for Many Years!